Prevention of teeth grinding (bruxism treatment)Return
Grinding, or bruxism, is a challenge to a patient's physical well-being, dental health and aesthetics. Bruxism, manifested as severe biting or involuntary tooth contact, usually occurs during sleep without the patient feeling it. Unpleasant changes are signalled by noticeably worn and sensitised teeth and jaw pain.
Benefits of bruxism treatment
- Eliminates the cause of the pain
- Permanently solves the frustrating problem of teeth grinding
- Helps restore worn teeth
Why is bruxism treatment necessary?
This procedure is essential for anyone suffering from bruxism. If this problem is not addressed, patients are plagued by pain in the teeth, jaw, facial area and even back. Delaying treatment can cause irreversible damage to the teeth. In this case, they have to be removed.
Treatment options for bruxism
What to expect after bruxism treatment?
After bruxism treatment, many patients expect to have their teeth restored aesthetically and functionally, either through fillings or dentures. This procedure is necessary to restore the height of the bite, correct the shape of worn teeth and other defects caused by grinding. Once your bruxism has been successfully resolved, you can feel great again, live pain-free and smile with perfectly restored teeth!
5 reasons to choose us:
- Treatment planning is individual,
- A team of professionals from different disciplines takes care of one patient,
- We use the most advanced technologies,
- Pain and discomfort free treatment,
- Warm, friendly communication between doctors!