Oral surgery is a field of dentistry that encompasses a wide range of procedures: tooth removal, dental implants, periodontal treatment, removal of benign tumours, etc.
Benefits of oral surgery
- Prevents complications
- Protects healthy teeth and oral cavity
- Eliminates physical discomfort
- Patient can enjoy a full life again
Why have oral surgery procedures?
Surgical treatment is essential when you are faced with serious problems – tooth loss, periodontitis, irreversibly damaged teeth. An infection or other problem in one place can soon spread throughout the mouth, affecting healthy teeth. In extreme cases, dangerous micro-organisms can even reach vital organs of the body through the bloodstream and can have lifelong consequences. To prevent this, we recommend oral surgery. Thanks to modern instruments and a professional team, you will enjoy reliable protection and good health.
Surgical treatment options
We perform the following surgical procedures quickly and painlessly:
- Tooth removal
- Restoration of teeth with implants
- Bone grafting
- Sinus evaluation
- Resection of the root apex of a tooth
- Flap surgery
- Incision of the abscess
- Removal of jaw cysts
- And much more!
Surgical treatment course
What to expect after surgical treatment?
After the procedure, you may experience increased sensitivity of the teeth or gums, soreness and possible bleeding. All these sensations will soon pass and the pain can be relieved with medication prescribed by your doctor. You can soon be back to your normal life, without the risk of pain and complications.
5 reasons to choose us:
- We use only modern treatment tools,
- We usually solve the problem within 1 visit,
- Everything is pain-free,
- We take care of the patient after the procedure,
- Warm, friendly communication between the doctors!