Dental veneers are thin porcelain ceramic plates used during aesthetic prosthetics to give teeth the desired colour and shape, mask wear and aesthetic defects.
Laminates are made of high quality porcelain ceramic. It is a very aesthetic and durable material, which produces very natural results and a dazzling smile!
Benefits of the procedure
- Protects teeth damaged by decay
- Preserves the natural tooth tissue
- A very natural result
- Creates a harmonious smile
- Results last up to 20 years!
Why have dental veneers?
Aesthetic dentures with veneers are the perfect solution for those who want a more beautiful and reliably protected smile. It is the solution for chipped, yellowed, damaged and worn teeth. Not only do veneers help to create the desired aesthetic appearance, but they also strengthen and protect the dental tissues from various microorganisms.
The process of aesthetic prosthetics
What to expect after the procedure?
After aesthetic veneers, some patients may experience slight sensitivity, which will disappear shortly afterwards. Take care of your veneer-covered teeth as you normally would and perform professional oral hygiene at least 2 times a year. Thanks to veneers, patients enjoy not only more beautiful teeth, but also better protected teeth!
5 reasons to choose us:
- Veneers are designed exclusively for you,
- Best value for money,
- The latest innovations and scientific advances,
- Professionals taking care of patients’ health,
- Warm, friendly communication between doctors!